There’s a new branded environment forming on high streets around the world.
And it's about to get a whole lot more interesting for brands. It’s a new reality for all retail outlets who are COVID secure, as numbers in store are limited and distancing rules are both relaxed and enforced.
But that means a whole raft of new social and physical and digital interactions for us to contend with. Some will be possibilities, some opportunities and some will be barriers.
In association with our creative partner The Liberty Guild, our latest survey captures how consumers are feeling about social distancing, queuing and with crowds in general, as we move out of lockdown.
The research uncovers four key themes from which there are clear implications for
both brands and retailers:
- There's an increased sense of anxiety that affects consumer choice
- There's increased potential for confrontation in crowded spaces
- There's reduced attention for advertising and messaging
- Consumers want to escape anxiety
To understand how your brand can respond to the above themes and ensure you are meeting your consumers expectations as they experience this new environment you should:
- Hear what your specific consumer thinks about your brand within this new environment by engaging them in a safe and open online space
- Capture deeper emotions and learn what they feel about crowded spaces and what your brand is doing to meet their needs by asking them to complete specific activities to capture their feelings
- Record their new behaviours via consumer generated images and video to see what they do in line and how the line drives or creates a barrier to new behaviours
- Co-create new content with them to deliver what they want to see and hear from you whilst they are in line.
The only place you can do all this in one place, at speed, with the control you need, is with the Catalyx Activation System.
To receive your copy of the report, please click here.