How do you behaviorally validate your product innovations in the most real-life way possible?
Last week, we shared the challenges of testing new product innovations in a real-life way before they actually hit the shelves, and capturing what consumers actually DO to support their claims. In other words, to discover the real-life what AND why both at the same time..
Thanks to the Catalyx Consumer Activation System you can do this all in one place, revealing insights that we can then transform into business building recommendations.
By using the Catalyx Consumer Activation System you can:
- Enhance consumer response with actual behavioral purchase validation to identify the optimal product route that drives true behavioral growth, and / or
- Use a virtual shelf to identify the optimal product that drives findability and purchase
And you can achieving either or both by:
- Conducting a behavioral shopping trip where you can capture true behavioral purchase against the competition to find the product route that will give you the most growth in the market
- Capturing behavioral product purchase to uncover true behavior and engagement to find which product elements create a drive to purchase so you can dial those up
- Seeing how consumers virtually shop at shelf to validate the optimal product that drives findability and purchase at shelf, that will stand out, and drive purchase in store
If you would like to know more about how you can behaviorally validate your product innovations, please click here.