Getting into consumer homes in the time of COVID-19
These are clearly challenging times and everyone is having to adapt to a new way of doing things whilst the world battles against COVID-19. And as we adapt, we are all defining a “new normal.”
And whilst brands still need to capture what their consumers THINK, FEEL, WANT and DO, the new normal requires that it is done without the consumer being physically present.
But we believe there are still ways to achieve your research objectives. For example, by utilising photo, video and virtual chat technology you can:
- Capture what your target consumers are doing and using in their homes and daily lives
- See what consumers are experiencing, what drives their shopping behaviour and how the current situation is driving choice
- Co-create with consumers on the jobs to be done and their current compensation behaviours by orchestrating your consumer through a range of online activities organised into different territories based on your need
- Quickly connect live with consumers in small or large groups by creating virtual and video chat
- See how your consumers are using your (or a competitor) product at home to capture true behaviour
Thanks to the new Catalyx Consumer Activation System™, capturing all this information in one place, when you want, how you want, with strategic and tangible outputs has never been easier.
And what’s more, you can do as much or as little of the research yourself, with full confidence that our expert team is on hand to ensure your project meets your research objectives.
If you would like to have your very own demo of the system and see how you can research in the new normal, please click here to get in touch.