Brand Building or Sales Activation? What about both?
It’s fair to say that winning brands are those that combine their brand building and sales activation, with a recent 72% of marketers agreeing this approach is best for effective marketing and to grow winning brands.
So it stands to reason that those who need to spend their money to make this work – the consumer – should be at the heart of the process throughout. This is easier said than done, because there are different research objectives for brand building vs sales activation.
But imagine if you could address multiple objectives at the same time, all within the same study. You could:
- Learn what consumers THINK about your brand, product & services currently and what they think about your messaging and communications via video diaries, interviews and discussion groups
- Hear what they FEEL about the role you play in their lives and what emotions they have in 1-2-1 sessions
- Observe what they DO when they use your product and when they shop for it, via close to real life methodologies
- Understand what they WANT from the future by mapping unmet needs and co-create the future with them
- Have all this translated into recommendations that lead you to better business results and a winning brand.
If you would like to know more about how you could get your very own bespoke project created to answer your specific, combined objectives, please click the below to get in touch