How to become a winning brand by combining your research projects
If winning brands are recognising that brand building and sales activation go hand in hand, then why would we separate out consumer research into “brand”, “innovation” and “shopper insights” projects?
Instead, by using the Catalyx approach, you can address multiple objectives and provide a whole picture all in one go.
- learn what consumers think about your latest innovation via video diaries, interviews and discussion groups
- hear what they feel about your brand and products in 1-2-1 sessions
- observe what they do when they shop online via a close-to-real-life approach
- capture what they want by mapping unmet needs and co-create the future with them
- combine everything together into a streamlined approach that puts your consumer at the heart of your decision making
You can do this all at the same time, and in the same place. And the results are translated into recommendations that lead you to better business results.
If you would like to know more about how Catalyx can help your brand win more, then please get in touch below.