Discover the most effective consumer shopping journey
We worked with a toothbrush brand to drive their innovation roadmap for the years ahead by using behavioural learning techniques via our MISSION capability to understand:
– How the products are shopped for in-store, how parents choose and how they are influenced by their kids
– How kids use power toothbrushes at home.
– How these behaviours influence product choice
– When and how to introduce power toothbrushes to kids
– How to best develop & communicate new products to this audience
The result? What we thought was important before the study turned out to be far less important once we’d observed the product usage. And our recommendations completely changed how the brand had planned to innovate and communicate their new products
If you have business question that could be answered by observing your consumers, We’d love to discuss how we could help.
Please feel free to contact us on the link below!